The Vollrath 67107 frying pan has three holes in the handle that reduce burn risks and enable the pan to hang up while drying. The pan’s aluminum construction quickly heats up and cools down, and heavy-duty rivets attach the handle to the pan. This dish is rated at 450 degrees Fahrenheit in the oven or on the stovetop.
- Aluminum construction quickly adjusts to temperature changes
- 3 built-in holes in the TriVent® handle reduce burn risks by keeping it cool
- EverTite™ rivet system attaches the handle to the pan
- Maximum oven temperature: 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. top dia. x 43⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 11⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Not sure what the best material for you is? Read up on the different kinds in our material of cookware buyers' guide.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 7" (18 cm), Natural Finish, featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 4-3/4" (12cm) bottom diameter, 1-3/4" (4.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67107 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|