The Vollrath 67014 frying pan has a non-stick interior that ensures cheese, bacon, and other items wash off with little effort. Since it is made of aluminum, the pan heats up and cools down quickly. Rivets permanently attach the pan to the handle, which has three holes to prevent burns. Since the pan is rated at 450 degrees Fahrenheit, it can be used on the stovetop and in the oven.
- PowerCoat2™ coating is non-stick for cleanup
- Strong aluminum construction
- TriVent® handle stays cool with 3 built-in holes
- EverTite™ rivets connect the handle to the pan
- Maximum oven temperature: 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 14 in. top dia. x 107⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Take a look at our cookware material buyers' guide.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 14" (36 cm), with PowerCoat2™ non-stick coating, featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 10-7/8" (28cm) bottom diameter, 2-3/4" (7 cm) inside height, 6 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67014 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|