The Vollrath 67012 frying pan has three handle holes that release heat and help prevent burns. Constructed of aluminum, this dish resists bending and has a quick-cleaning, non-stick coating. This pan can be used on the stovetop or in the oven at temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Non-stick PowerCoat2™ coating
- Aluminum resists corrosion
- 3 holes in the TriVent® handle release heat
- Pan is connected to the handle by the EverTite™ rivet system
- Maximum oven temperature: 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. top dia. x 93⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
More information on cookware materials is available in the cookware article.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 12" (30 cm), with PowerCoat2™ non-stick coating, featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 9-3/4" (25cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/2" (6.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67012 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|