The Vollrath 67010 frying pan is ideal for sautéing vegetables and meat. With its non-stick coating and heavy-duty aluminum construction, the pan remains durable and clean. The handle releases heat through three holes and is connected to the pan by rivets. Rated to withstand temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit, this dish can be used on the stovetop or in the oven.
- PowerCoat2™ coating is non-stick
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum construction
- TriVent® handle releases heat through 3 holes
- EverTite™ rivets attach the pan to the handle
- Maximum oven temperature: 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. top dia. x 75⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Check out the cookware buyers' guide for more information.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 10" (25 cm), with PowerCoat2™ non-stick coating, featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 7-5/8" (20cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/8" (5.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67010 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|