The Vollrath 67008 Wear-Ever® frying pan can be used on the stovetop or in an oven as hot as 450 degrees Fahrenheit. An EverTite™ rivet system permanently secures the pan to the handle, which has three heat-releasing holes. The pan’s interior has a non-stick coating that facilitates cleaning.
- PowerCoat2® non-stick coating prevents food from sticking
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Vents in the TriVent® plated handle release heat
- Pan is connected to the handle by an EverTite rivet system
- Maximum oven temperature: 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 8 in. top dia. x 53⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 17⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Different materials can provide a variety of results when cooking. Our material article provides in-depth information on materials of cookware.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 8" (20 cm), with PowerCoat2™ non-stick coating, featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 5-3/4" (14cm) bottom diameter, 1-7/8" (4.8 cm) inside height, 10 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67008 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|