The Vollrath 67007 Wear-Ever® frying pan is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum and has a plated TriVent® handle that can withstand heavy use. The pan and handle are connected by an EverTite™ rivet system. Because of the pan’s PowerCoat2® non-stick coating, stubborn product can be cleaned off without scrubbing or soaking.
- PowerCoat2 non-stick coating
- Aluminum is durable and scratch resistant
- TriVent plated handle supports a secure grip
- EverTite rivet system connects the handle to the pan
- Maximum oven temperature: 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. top dia. x 43⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 11⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Not sure if aluminum is the material you want for your cookware? Take a look at the cookware material buyers guide for in-depth information on the various kinds.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 7" (18 cm), with PowerCoat2™ non-stick coating, featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 4-3/4" (12cm) bottom diameter, 1-3/4" (4.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67007 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|