Vollrath's 59510P countertop commercial induction range was made for lighter front-of-the-house cooking. This unit features 100 power levels with an optimum power output to different kinds of induction-ready cookware. It has a heavy duty case frame made from stainless steel with a ceramic top that can be cleaned easily. The range displays as hot when it is turned off if the cooking surface still feels that way.
- 100 power levels with optimum power output to different kinds of induction-ready cookware
- Heavy duty case frame made from stainless steel with easily-cleaned ceramic top
- Range displays hot when turned off if surface is still hot
- Next generation G4 engine with 4 IGBT switches for better durability and temperature control
- Enhanced troubleshooting display
- Timer up to 180 min.
- Patent-pending low profile design and complete portability
- Rubber feet to prevent slipping of appliance
- Requires adequate unrestricted intake and exhaust air ventilation for proper operation of controls
- Maximum intake temperature must not exceed 110 degrees
- Temperatures measured in ambient air while all appliances in operation
- Requires a minimum clearance of 4 in. at rear and 1 in. at bottom
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12 A, NEMA 5-15 P, 6-ft. cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 14-in. W x 15-1/4 in. D x 3-in. H
- UL Listed, NSF Certified
Mirage® Pro Countertop Induction Range, 14"W x 15-1/4"D x 3"H, G4 Engine, 4 IGBT switches, (100) power levels 80°-450° F (27°-232°C) range, 1-80 minute timer, knob control with digital readout, digital troubleshooting display, 14" maximum pan size, overheat protection, small-article detection, pan auto-detection function, empty-pan shut-off, stainless case top & aluminum bottom, rubber feet, 120v/60/1-ph, 6 ft cord with NEMA 5-15P, 1440W, 12amps, (2) year warranty, NSF, cULus, FCC, imported, US & Canada model
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 59510P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet