Designed for buffet stations and catered events, Vollrath's 5950170 drop-in commercial induction range is built from stainless steel with a vitro ceramic top that can be easily cleaned. It includes a vertical control panel for a runoff of any liquid spills, and it also has several safety features that include over-heat protection, small-article detection, a pan auto-detection function and an empty-pan shut-off.
- Stainless steel case frame with vitro ceramic top
- Vertical control panel for runoff of liquid spills
- Safety features include over-heat protection, small-article detection, pan auto-detection function and empty-pan shut-off
- Long-lasting G4 engine
- Power level adjustments from 1 to 5
- Up to 180-min. timer for length of cooking time control
- Warmers display hot when unit is turned off if the top is still hot
- Intended for use with induction-ready cookware
- All models require unrestricted intake and exhaust air ventilation for proper operation of controls
- Maximum intake temperature must not exceed 110 degrees
- Temperatures measured in ambient air while all appliances in the kitchen operational
- Requires minimum clearance of 3 in. on all sides and 12 in. at the bottom
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1-ph, 5.8 A, NEMA 5-15 P, 6-ft. cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 12-1/2 in. W x 14-1/2 in. D x 3 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Mirage® Drop-In Induction Warmer, 14-1/2"W x 12-1/2"D x 2-7/8"H, 14" max pan size, 1-5 power level adjustment, 1-180 minute timer function, LED digital readout, 120v/60/1-ph, 700 Watts, 5.8 amps, 6 ft cord with NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, FC, imported
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 5950170 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Remote Control|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|