The Vollrath 55000 InstaCut 5.0 is outfitted with a 1⁄4-inch dicing blade, an assembly that pops in and out for simple maintenance. The cutting area on this model is 5 inches square to accommodate large produce, providing your restaurant a faster, more efficient way to prep apples and oranges or tomatoes and onions. This dicer is designed with sturdy sled legs that are tall enough to allow 6-inch-tall containers to fit beneath the unit to neatly catch produce that has been diced. The InstaCut 5.0 has a total height of 20 inches and a total width of 10 inches. It can also be outfitted with blades for slicing, wedging, and coring, which are not included.
- InstaCut 5.0 with a 5-in. sq. cutting area
- Equipped with a 1⁄4-inch dice blade assembly
- Blade assembly pops in and out for simple maintenance
- Accommodates large fruits and vegetables, from apples to tomatoes
- Prepares produce up to 3 times faster than by hand
- Base fits containers as tall as 6-in.
- Designed with sled legs to resist breaking
- Additional blade assemblies for coring, slicing, and wedging are sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 10 in. W x 111⁄2 in. D x 20 in. H
- NSF Certified
Redco InstaCut 5.0 Table Top Manual Dicer, includes T-Handle, pusher block & 1/4" (6.4mm) 1-piece dice blade assembly, features pop-in, pop-out blade assemblies (sold separately) to change unit to slice, dice, wedge & core all in 1 unit, see accessories for ordering additional components, 5" square cutting area, larger base accommodates containers up to 6" tall, 2-year warranty on base unit, warranty does not cover Redco Blades, NSF, Imported
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 55000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Choppers Dicers|
|Cut Thickness||1/4 in.|
|For Use With||Most Fruits & Vegetables|
Vollrath 55000 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I make a lot of salsa and have been looking at one of these for 30 years. I've been through many different dicing/"salsa making" gadgets. I fina..."
"I make a lot of salsa and have been looking at one of these for 30 years. I've been through many different dicing/"salsa making" gadgets. I finally bought this. I should have bought it 30 years ago and it would have made my life much easier!"