Made of durable stainless steel, the blade on the Vollrath 48147 steak knife resists corrosion and is perfect for use in commercial establishments. It has a hollow grind, which means the sides of the blade meet with a concave design. Along with the rounded blade tip, this makes the edge ideal for creating thin slices. Wave serrations on the edge enable the user to cut through beef, pork, and chicken easily. This Vollrath 48147 steak knife has a riveted wood handle that is strong and creates a professional feel.
- Hollow ground blade has a concave design where the sides meet to enable thin slicing
- Wave serrations help the user cut through chicken, beef, and pork
- Rounded tip is perfect for cutting and slicing thin portions
- Stainless steel blade resists dents, scratches, and corrosion
- Riveted wood handle is durable and offers an upscale feel
- Overall dimensions: 41⁄8 in. blade length, 85⁄16 in. overall length
Steak knife, round tip, wood handle, hollow ground, 8-1/4" overall length, imported
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 48147 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet