The Vollrath 4781622 utility tongs have nylon ends that resist scratching surfaces. They are concave and have scalloped edges to easily pick up product. Its black plastic handle stays cool when used in heated applications. The nylon withstands heat as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit, while the plastic handle can be used in areas where heat reaches 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Its stainless steel body is durable and bend resistant.
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Made without springs to prevent harmful bacteria growth
- Black plastic handle stays cool to the touch and can withstand temperatures as high as 180 degrees F
- Easily pick up product with scalloped edges on the concave ends
- Nylon coating on the ends will not scratch pots and pans
- Maximum heat nylon withstands 450 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- 16-in. length
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Utility Tongs, one-piece, equipped with all-natural antimicrobial, 16" long, heavy gauge stainless with high temperature black nylon ends & black plastic coated handles, nylon ends heat resistant up to 450°F (232°C), plastic handles heat up to 180°F (82°C), dishwasher safe, Made in USA, Jacob's Pride® Collection
Vollrath 4781622 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|