The Vollrath 4781612 utility tongs have a stainless steel body and nylon coating on the ends. Nylon withstands heat as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit and will not scratch non-stick surfaces. The ends are concave with scalloped edges, making it simple to pick up a variety of product. Food particles will not get trapped in crevices with the springless design, preventing bacteria growth.
- Body is stainless steel for durability
- Springless design eliminates crevices where bacteria can grow
- Concave ends have scalloped edges to easily pick up product
- Nylon ends prevent scratching surfaces of pots and pans
- Maximum heat nylon withstands 450 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- 16-in. length
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Utility Tong, one-piece, 16" long, heavy gauge stainless, with high temperature black nylon ends, heat resistant up to 450°F (232°C), dishwasher safe, Made in USA
Vollrath 4781612 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet