The Vollrath 40867 heated display case holds product on two floating shelves. Customers can easily see displayed items through the glass front, which is double glazed for strength and insulation. Rear glass doors make it easy for operators to access the cabinet, and they can be removed when the case needs to be cleaned. Temperatures in the Vollrath 40867 heated display case range from 104 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit. Dual fans evenly circulate heat through the case, and the thermostat is controlled digitally.
- 2 floating shelves
- Double glaze on the front glass insulates the case and adds strength
- Removable rear glass doors make it easy to change displays and clean the case
- Temperature range: 104-158 degrees F
- Dual fans evenly circulate air throughout the case for uniform distribution
- Thermostat is digitally controlled for precise and consistent adjustments
- Requires 4-in. clearance from walls
- 7.1 A, 850 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 59 in. W x 211⁄4 in. D x 37 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Heated Cubed Display Case, countertop, full service, 59"W x 21-1/4"D x 37"H, straight front glass, (2) rear sliding glass doors, deck plus (2) shelves, illuminated interior, 104° - 158°F temperature range, 850 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, 7.1 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation (model #HDE8260)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 40867 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||3|