The Vollrath 40864 countertop cubed case merchandises food items while keeping them at optimal cool temperatures, ranging from 32 to 68 degrees Fahrenheit. Dual fans circulate air in the cabinet to maintain even temperatures. A glass heater prevents the formation of condensation and fogginess on the glass, and the front glass is double glazed for extra strength and insulation. The sliding glass doors on the rear of the cabinet lift out to make cleaning and servicing easy. Three shelves and interior lights provide the perfect setting for presentation of your products. The Vollrath 40864 countertop cubed case has a minimum 4-inch requirement to be away from non-combustible walls on all sides of the cabinet.
- Sits on the countertop for convenience
- 32-68 degrees F temperature range
- Air is circulated with dual fans for even temperatures
- Defrost mode melts built-up ice
- Glass heater feature prevents the cabinet from creating condensation
- Front glass is double glazed for strength
- Lift-and-remove sliding glass rear doors for easy cleaning and servicing
- 3 shelves provide space for presenting product
- Interior lights help make food visible
- Requires 4 in. between itself and non-combustible walls
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.0 A, 1⁄3 HP, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 59 in. W x 211⁄4 in. D x 37 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
Cubed Glass Countertop Refrigerated Display Cabinet, 60", deck & (2) shelves, inside lighting strips at top of cabinet & underneath the upper shelf, dual fans circulate air for even temperature control, triple-glazed front glass, lift-and-remove rear sliding doors, digital thermostat controlled, temperature range 36-46F (2-21C), 59"Wx21-1/4"Dx37"H, model RDE8260, 3/8HP, 725 watts, 6.0amps, 120v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, imported
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 40864 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||Glass Sides|