The Vollrath 40863 countertop refrigerated case has rear sliding doors that easily remove for cleaning. The double-glazed front glass is insulated and adds strength to the cabinet. The glass is heated to prevent condensation and fogginess, while the defrost system keeps the cabinet running properly. Even temperatures are possible with the dual fans that circulate air throughout the cabinet, and the temperature ranges from 32 to 68 degrees Fahrenheit. The Vollrath 40863 countertop refrigerated case is perfect for increasing your impulse sales since it has three shelves that hold all of your freshly made products and interior lights that enhance the appearance of your food.
- 3 shelves hold products
- Interior lights improve the appearance of your food
- Sliding doors on the rear of the cabinet easily remove for cleaning
- 32-68 degrees F temperature range
- Temperature control is even with the dual fans circulating air throughout the cabinet
- Strength and insulation are provided by the double-glazed front glass
- Heated glass prevents condensation and fogginess
- Cabinet runs properly thanks to the defrost system
- 4 in. required between the case and non-combustible walls
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.0 A, 1⁄4 HP, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 471⁄4 in. W x 211⁄4 in. D x 37 in. H
- ETL Sanitation and cETLus listed
Cubed Glass Countertop Refrigerated Display Cabinet, 48", deck & (2) shelves, inside lighting strips at top of cabinet & underneath the upper shelf, dual fans circulate air for even temperature control, triple-glazed front glass, lift-and-remove rear sliding doors, digital thermostat controlled, temperature range 36-46F (2-21C), 47-1/4"Wx21-1/4"Dx37"H, model RDE8248, 3/8HP, 600 watts, 5.0amps, 120v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, imported
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 40863 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||Glass Sides|