Vollrath vacuum pack machines extend the shelf life of refrigerated foods, enabling a broader and more flexible menu of fresh offerings. This out-of-chamber vacuum pack machine packs dry foods easily and saves your kitchen revenue and time. The stainless steel construction of this vacuum pack machine is easy to clean and reduces maintenance. Because this out-of-chamber is a table model it will fit neatly on most countertops which is ideal for space conscious kitchens.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Extends the shelf life of foods and cuts down on waste due to spoilage
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Not suitable for use with liquids
- Dry storage for fine powders such as coffee or finely ground spices
- 6-ft. cord included
- 14-3/4 in W x 11-11/16 in. D x 11/16 in. H
- Sealing bar length 12-3/16 in.
- 5-15P plug
- Special bagging required product #'s: 40812, 40813, and 40814
Out-of-Chamber Vacuum Pack Machine, table model, 14-3/4"W x 11-11/16"D x 5-11/16"H, sealing bar length 12-3/16", suitable for dry products (not suitable for use with liquids), 120v/60/1-ph, 380 watts, 3.3 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, stainless steel construction, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, (junior) imported (for use with 40812, 40813, & 40814 vacuum pack bags (100) bags per pack)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 40858 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet