The Vollrath 40854 deli case has a temperature range of 32 to 68 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate a variety of products, including baked goods and sandwiches. A defrost mode helps prevent excessive maintenance, keeping the case running properly. Dual fans evenly circulate air so all products are cooled or warmed. Double-glazed front glass retains cold or warm air since it is insulated.
The glass front and sides provide visibility to customers while the rear sliding doors have glass so you can see when products need to be restocked. These rear doors easily remove for cleaning or replacing. Two shelves hold products and allow you to create unique displays that will make customers want to buy all of your delicious treats. The Vollrath 40854 deli case must have at least 4 inches of clearance on all sides and be set next to walls made from non-combustible materials.
- Lighting strips are located at the top of the cabinet and under the top shelf so products are clearly visible
- Temperatures are evenly distributed with dual fans
- Defrost mode helps prevent excessive maintenance needs
- Double-glazed front glass provides insulation, retaining cold or warm air in the cabinet
- 2 shelves hold products and act as a rest for displaying them
- Sliding rear doors make loading and serving products easier
- 32-68 degrees F temperature range
- 4 in. clearance on all sides
- Walls near the unit must be made from non-combustible materials
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.9 A, 1⁄4 HP, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 59 in. W x 211⁄4 in. D x 31 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Curved Glass Countertop Refrigerated Display Cabinet, 60", deck & (1) shelf, inside lighting strips at top of cabinet & underneath the upper shelf, dual fans circulate air for even temperature control, triple-glazed front glass, lift-and-remove rear sliding doors, digital thermostat controlled, temperature range 36-46F (2-21C), 59"Wx21-1/4"Dx31"H, model RDE8160, 1/4HP, 585 watts, 4.9amps, 120v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, imported
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 40854 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||2|
|Specialty Options||Glass Sides|