The Vollrath 40853 deli case has rear sliding doors that makes restocking and serving out of the unit simple. Customers can easily see products through the front and side glass; the front glass is insulated to keep cold or warm air from escaping. Two shelves hold all products and allow you to display them how you want. Dual fans circulate air evenly throughout the case so all products are cooled or warmed. The temperature range on this cabinet is 32 to 68 degrees Fahrenheit. The Vollrath 40853 deli case has a defrost mode that prevents the need for excessive maintenance.
- 32-68 degrees F temperature range
- Air is circulated evenly throughout the cabinet with the dual fans
- Reduce amount of maintenance needed with the defrost mode
- Products are more visible with the lighting strips on the cabinet top and under the first shelf
- Customers can easily see products through the double-glazed front and side glass
- Products are displayed using 2 shelves
- Serving and restocking products is simple with the glass, rear sliding doors
- Rear doors easily remove for cleaning or replacing
- Front glass is insulated to keep air inside the cabinet
- Needs at least 4 in. of clearance on all sides
- Must be placed near non-combustible walls
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.6 A, 1⁄4 HP, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 471⁄4 in. W x 211⁄4 in. D x 31 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Curved Glass Countertop Refrigerated Display Cabinet, 48", deck & (1) shelf, inside lighting strips at top of cabinet & underneath the upper shelf, dual fans circulate air for even temperature control, triple-glazed front glass, lift-and-remove rear sliding doors, digital thermostat controlled, temperature range 36-46F(2-21C), 47-3/16"W x 21"D x 32"H, model RDE8148, 1/4HP, 550 watts, 4.6amps, 120v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, imported
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 40853 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||2|
|Specialty Options||Glass Sides|