The Grande In-chamber vacuum pack machine from Vollrath is suitable for wet or dry goods, which allows you to extend the shelf life of any product. This versatile product can also be used to quickly marinate cuts of meat. This vacuum pack machine features digital controls for easy reading and a stainless steel chamber for durability and easy cleaning.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Grande In-chamber vacuum pack machine
- Suitable for wet or dry products
- Vacuum packing process opens the pores in food for quick marinating
- Table model can be incorporated into any space
- Digital controls for easy reading
- Custom programming for vacuum cycles and sealing time for complete control
- Stainless steel chamber for easy cleanup
- Easy removal of chamber components for quick cleaning
- Raised legs with suction cup feet
- Sealing bar length is 16-5/16 in.
- Overall Dimensions: 21-7/8 in. W x 22-13/16 in. D x 20-1/16 in. H
- Chamber size: 17-1/8 in. W x 17-1/8 in. D x 8-1/4 in. H
- ETL listed
Model VP16 Large In-chamber Vacuum Pack Machine, 18-7/8"W x 20-3/4"D x 18"H overall, (16-13/16"W x 16-1/2"D x 5"H chamber size), (2) 16" removable seal bars, accommodates bags up to 16", set vacuum to desired time control or sensor control (% pressure) (10) programs, liquid control & soft air option, features Busch pump, 120v/60/1-ph, 13 amp, cord with NEMA 5-20P, 2 year warranty, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 40851 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet