The Vollrath 40814 vacuum sealer bags are made of micromesh that is BPA free and is 3.9 millimeters thick. These bags come in packs of 100 and are intended to be used for sous vide cooking; they are best used for meats and cheeses. They are designed for out-of-chamber sealing; you should use these bags with the Vollrath 40858 out-of-chamber vacuum pack machine. Liquids should not be stored in the Vollrath 40814 vacuum sealer bags. The maximum cooking temperature of these bags is 158 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Made of micromesh that is composed of polyamide and polyethylene
- Meant to be used out of the chamber
- Comes in a pack of 100
- Intended for sous vide cooking
- 158 degrees F maximum cooking temperature
- Use with 40858 out-of-chamber vacuum pack machine
- 3.9-mm. thick
- BPA free
- Do not use for liquids
- Overall Dimensions: 10 in. x 14 in.
Vacuum Sealer Bag, 10" x 14", micromesh, Out-of-Chamber Vacuum Pack bags (pack of 100), for 40858 Out-of-Chamber Vacuum Pack machine, not suited for use with liquids, designed for Sous Vide Cooking, maximum cooking temperature: 158F (70C), Imported
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 40814 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet