Made for high-volume sandwich applications, the Vollrath 40795 commercial panini press has a double design with one large bottom plate and two top plates. All the plates are made of dense cast iron that retains and distributes heat evenly across the cooking surface. The plates have a grooved design to leave grill marks on food; these are harder to clean than flat options, but cleaning brushes are included so users can remove carbon buildup in the grooves. As the operator lowers the top plate onto the food, it pivots to accommodate the product.
- Double unit with a large bottom plate and 2 top plates
- Heavy, cast iron plate construction is dense for heat retention
- Plate grooves give the food grill marks
- Pivoting top plate adjusts to accommodate different products
- Thermostatic controls
- Maximum temperature: 550 degrees F
- Durable, brushed stainless steel body
- Includes cleaning brushes
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 19 in. W x 91⁄8 in. D
- Overall: 221⁄2 in. W x 15 in. D x 81⁄16 in. H
- 13-15 A, 2700-3600 W
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
Panini sandwich presses and their features are covered in this Counter Cooking Equipment Resource if you want more information on them.
Cayenne® Italian Panini Sandwich Press, electric, 22-7/16"W x 14-7/8"D x 8-1/16"H, double, fixed grooved lower grill, double spring loaded self-balancing upper grills with grooves, cast iron plates, (2) thermostats 570°F (300°C), stainless steel housing, 3080 watts, 4 ft cord with NEMA 6-15P, 14 amps, 220v/60/1-ph, cETLus, NSF, (US Only) model# TSI8002
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 40795 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|