This Vollrath Cayenne 12-in. lava rock charbroiler operates using dependable natural gas. The 12-in. charbroiler's compact size and versatile grates make this an economical choice for lower-output locations. The fully-welded, stainless steel construction keeps work spaces running cleanly and consistently.
- 2-sided grill plates provide one side with narrow surfaces and the other side with flatter, wider surfaces
- Angled adapter bar allows food to be moved away from heat to slow cooking
- Heavy duty legs are adjustable from 4-in. to 5-1/2 in. to fit any space
- 1 burner with 28,000 BTUs output
- Overall Dimensions: 12-in. W x 27-in. D x 16-in.H
- CSA Listed
Cayenne® Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 12"W x 27"D x 17-1/2"H, radiant or lava rock setup (includes: lava rock), manual metal control knobs with knob guards, (1) burners placed every 6", cast iron reversible top grates, 19" cooking surface depth, 2-3/4"H backsplash & tapered sidesplashes, stainless burner construction, stainless & aluminized steel construction, gas regulator valve, 4" adjustable legs, 28,000 BTU, cCSAus, imported (ships natural gas includes LP conversion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 40728 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|