This Vollrath Cayenne 12-in. lava rock charbroiler operates using dependable natural gas. The 12-in. charbroiler's compact size and versatile grates make this an economical choice for lower-output locations. The fully-welded, stainless steel construction keeps work spaces running cleanly and consistently.
- 2-sided grill plates provide one side with narrow surfaces and the other side with flatter, wider surfaces
- Angled adapter bar allows food to be moved away from heat to slow cooking
- Heavy duty legs are adjustable from 4-in. to 5-1/2 in. to fit any space
- 1 burner with 28,000 BTUs output
- Overall Dimensions: 12-in. W x 27-in. D x 16-in.H
- CSA Listed
Cayenne Charbroiler, 12" Radiant/Lava Rock, shipped set up for Natural Gas-includes kit with regulator for field conversion to Propane, 3/4" NPT gas inlet, 28,000 BTU, stainless & aluminized steel, fully welded, 1 manual control, burners placed every 12", features narrow and wide flip grill surfaces, angled adaptor bar allows food to be angled away from heat for slower cooking & to minimize flare-ups, heavy-duty gas valves, leg adjustment range 4"-5-1/2", stainless drip pan, cool to touch bull-nose design, 2-3/4" backsplash, 2-1/4" side splash, 19" cooking surface depth, overall 12"W x 27D" x 16"H, (Model CBL9012), NSF, Imported
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 40728 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|