Vollrath's Cayenne 36 inch countertop electric grill is ideal for lower-volume applications like for coffee shops, pubs, or catering venues. The half-inch thick steel plate is designed for maximum heat retention, and the element design ensures even heating and rapid heat-up. Three thermostatic controls create three separate heat zones.
- 36-in. wide heavy-duty polished surface
- 3 Thermostatic controls for cooking a variety of foods at once
- 2-1/2 in. stainless steel back and sloped sides prevent splatters
- 1/2-in. steel griddle plate
- Front grease trough with grease drawer keeps your workstation clean
- Thermostatically controlled up to 570 degrees F
- 220 V/60 Hz/1-ph,38 A, 8400W, NEMA 6-50P cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 20-in. D x 11-in. H
- ETL Listed; NSF Certified
Cayenne® Griddle, counter top, electric, 36"W x 20"D x 12-1/2"H over all, (36"W x 16-1/2"D x 1/2" thick polished griddle plate), front grease trough with grease drawer, (3) thermostatic controls, stainless steel front & sides, 8.4 kw, 220v/60/1-ph, 38 amps, 3 ft cord with NEMA 6-50P, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 40717 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||20|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1/2|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Overall Depth (in)||20|
Vollrath 40717 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Grill heats & cooks fine. However the one we got the griddle top is uneven and seems to have bad welds on the edges, grease is dripping out of th..."
"Grill heats & cooks fine. However the one we got the griddle top is uneven and seems to have bad welds on the edges, grease is dripping out of the bottom of the grill due to the broken welds. the grease trap also has bad welds which we were able to fix with JB weld, due to grease leaking out of the corners. Found this out when we washed it when water started dripping out the corners. After patching the grease trap oil is still dripping out from the bottom, which is why we are assuming the griddle top welds are also bad."