With a purple handle sleeve, the Vollrath 401280 Wear-Ever® frying pan can be used in color-coded systems with allergens. This sleeve insulates the handle to protect the operator and is removable to simplify cleanup. Since the pan is made of aluminum, it is lightweight and quickly heats up, but it does not retain heat as long as cast iron. Rivets permanently secure the handle to the Vollrath 401280 frying pan to enhance strength.
- Part of the Wear-Ever series
- Aluminum conducts heat quickly and has a lightweight feel
- Uniform heat pattern with the natural, smooth polished finish is great for browning meats
- Purple silicone handle sleeve protects against burns
- Sleeve is removable to facilitate cleaning
- EverTite™ rivets permanently attach the handle to the pan
- Safe at temperatures as high as 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. top dia. x 93⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
You can learn more about the features and benefits of aluminum in the cookware material buyers' guide.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 12" (30.5 cm), with Natural Finish, featuring removable purple silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 9-3/4" (25 cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/4" (5.7cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 401280 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|