The Vollrath 400880 Wear-Ever® frying pan comes with a removable silicone handle sleeve that provides insulation and heat protection. Since it is purple, the handle sleeve can be used in color-coded systems to separate foods that are common allergens. Made of lightweight aluminum, the pan quickly heats up and is easy to move. Its natural finish ensures the heat pattern is uniform for browning meat and cooking with oil. To provide additional strength, the handle on this Vollrath 400880 fry pan is permanently attached with rivets.
- Part of the Wear-Ever series
- Designed for frying with curved side walls that enable stirring without steam forming on the bottom
- Aluminum is lightweight and quickly heats up and cools down
- Smooth polished finish provides consistent heat distribution for browning and cooking with grease or oil
- Removable silicone handle sleeve is purple to fit into a color-coded system
- Permanently attached EverTite™ rivets
- Can be used in the oven or on a range at temperatures as high as 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 8 in. top dia. x 53⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 17⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
We break down the features and benefits of aluminum cookware in the cookware material explainer piece.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 8" (20 cm), with Natural Finish, featuring removable purple silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 5-3/4" (14 cm) bottom diameter, 1-7/8" (4.8cm) inside height, 10 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 400880 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|