The Vollrath 400780 Wear-Ever® frying pan has a purple Cool Handle® sleeve made of silicone that stays cool to the touch. In a color-coded system, purple indicates the dish is free of allergens. Since the handle can withstand constant heat as high as 450 degrees, the entire pan is safe to use on stovetops and in ovens. Constructed of aluminum alloy, the Vollrath 400780 frying pan repels bending, denting, or warping. EverTite® rivets connect the handle to the pan for strength.
- Resists warping, denting, and bending with aluminum alloy construction
- Natural finish
- Silicone Purple Cool Handle sleeve reduces the risk of injury since it stays cool
- Handle withstands continuous heat at 450 degrees F and intermittent heat at 600 degrees F
- Pan and handle are attached together with EverTite rivets
- Safe for use on stovetops and in ovens
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. top dia. x 43⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 11⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Find out more about cookware in our buyers' guide for cookware material.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 7" (17.8 cm), with Natural Finish, featuring removable purple silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 4-3/4" (12 cm) bottom diameter, 1-1/2" (3.8cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 400780 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|