This Vollrath modular refrigerated cold pan (total of 2) is designed for top-mount installation and comes with a full-perimeter drip edge to contain spills and condensation within the stainless steel countertop area of the drop-in. Keep your cold items ready for your customers with this refrigerated cold pan from Vollrath!
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Vollrath 2-pan refrigerated cold drop-in
- Top is 18-8 gauge, type 304 stainless steel
- Comes with a 3/8 in. (9.52 mm) overhang on all sides and die stamped with full-perimeter drip edge. Molded breaker gasket fitted under drip edge.
- Flat work surface around opening.
- Seamless well is 18-gauge 18-8 stainless Type 304, and is 8-in. (20.3-cm) deep
- 1-in. (2.5 cm) integral drain is standard
- Exterior housing is 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Inner well assembly insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane foam insulation
- Temperature control on the compressor
- Optional perforated false bottom is nominal 1-in. (2.5-cm) high and is constructed of 18-gauge type 304 stainless steel. False bottom will reduce pan depth by the same dimension.
- 2-pans that are 8-in. deep
- OA dim. 29-in. L x 26-in. W x 17.95-in. H
- Inside dim. 24-3/4 in. L x 19-7/8 in. W
- Cutout dim 28-1/4 in. L x 25-1/4 in. W, with a 7/8-in. corner radius required
- Made in the USA
2-PAN NON-REFRIGERATED COLD PAN MODULAR DROP-IN, 18/8 stainless steel, drip-free flange, polyurethane foam insulated, 8" deep well, OA dim 29"Lx26"Wx17.95"H, inside dim 24-3/4"Lx19-7/8"W, cutout dim 28-1/4"Lx25-1/4"W, 7/8" corner radius required, 5 business day lead time, Made in U.S.A., 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 36450 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||26 - 28 in|