This Vollrath modular refrigerated cold pan is designed for top-mount installation and comes with a full-perimeter drip edge to contain spills and condensation within the stainless steel countertop area of the drop-in. Keep your cold items ready for your customers with this refrigerated cold pan!
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Vollrath 6-pan refrigerated cold drop-in
- Top is 18-8 gauge, type 304 stainless steel
- Comes with a 3/8 in. (9.52 mm) overhang on all sides and die stamped with full-perimeter drip edge. Molded breaker gasket fitted under drip edge.
- Flat work surface around opening.
- Seamless well is 18-gauge 18-8 stainless Type 304, and is 8-in. (20.3-cm) deep
- 1-in. (2.5 cm) integral drain is standard
- Refrigeration coils surround exterior side walls of well
- Inner well assembly insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane foam insulation
- Condensing unit is suspended below well
- Temperature control on the compressor
- For complete air circulation, two openings in the cabinet are required. Two aluminum louver panels are shipped with the drop-in unit. Louver cutout size is 8-in. x 10-in. (20.3-cm. x 25.4-cm)
- Exterior housing is 18-gauge galvanized steel
- Optional perforated false bottom is nominal 1-in. (2.5-cm) high and is constructed of 18-gauge type 304 stainless steel. False bottom will reduce pan depth by the same dimension
- 6-pans that are 8-in. deep
- NEMA 5-15P
- OA dim 81-1/4 in. x 26-in.
- Cutout dim. 80-1/2 in. x 25-1/4 in., with a 7/8 in. corner radius
- Display area length 75-3/4 in.
6-PAN STANDARD REFRIGERATED COLD PAN DROP-IN, 18-8 stainless steel, drip-free flange, polyurethane foam insulated, 8" deep well, see spec sheet for all dimensions & electrical, lead time 3-5 business days plus day for order entry, UL listed, USA made
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 36448 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet