The Vollrath 36430 refrigerated cold pan drop-in accommodates 3 pans that are 12 inches by 20 inches. The stainless steel construction is durable and easy to keep clean. Since the cold pan is insulated with polyurethane foam, it keeps your vegetables, fruits, and desserts cool and delicious. The drip free flange helps keep your food bar clean by containing spills and condensation.
A 3-inch recess lowers the food pan under the work surface to help decrease impact of ambient air. This also helps keep the pan sturdy. The condensing unit sits under the well, while the refrigeration coils run along the exterior side walls for even more cooling effect. The Vollrath 36430 refrigerated cold pan drop-in is designed for top mount installation.
- Ideal for holding periods of up to 4 hours
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Molded breaker gasket is fitted under the drip edge
- Drip edge contains spills and condensation in the countertop area
- 3-in. recess lowers the food pan under the work surface to decrease ambient air impact
- Accepts (3) 12 in. x 20 in. pans with adapter bars
- 1-in. integral drain makes cleaning simple
- Refrigeration coils on the exterior side walls for increased cooling
- Polyurethane foam insulation retains cold air to keep contents cold
- Condensing unit is below the well
- Compressor houses the temperature control and on/off switch
- Designed for top mount installation
- R-134A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄4 HP, 4.9 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 411⁄2 in. W x 26 in. D x 231⁄2 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
3-PAN NSF7 REFRIGERATED COLD PAN DROP-IN, 18/8 stainless steel, drip-free flange, polyurethane foam insulated, 6-5/8" deep well, NSF & UL listed, Made in U.S.A. (allow 3-5 business days lead time, plus (1) day for order entry), 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 36430 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||26 - 28 in|