The Dinex DXDMC DineXpress™ milk cooler can keep 448 half-pint cartons cold and ready to serve. A dispenser tray ensures upright cartons, and the unit uses copper tubing in the walls and R134A refrigerant to cool milk. For simplified cleaning and scratch resistance, the interior is constructed of stainless steel. On the top, users can use the flat surface as a workstation or to display additional products. To maintain a clean appearance, the exterior resists scratches and ding, while the Dinex DXDMC milk cooler has heavy duty casters to simplify transportation. The floor has a drain and plug to ease cleaning.
- Holds 448 half-pint flat top milk cartons
- 5-cu.-ft. interior space
- Part of the DineXpress series
- Folded edges on the stainless steel exterior
- Stainless steel supports and construction resist corrosion, scratches, and dents
- 1⁄2-in.-dia. drain and plug
- 2 hinged lids provide interior access
- Self-leveling dispenser
- 5-in. durable swivel casters
- 2 casters break for stability
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- Refrigerant runs through copper elements
- UL listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 49 in L x 30 in. D x 36 in. H
- 1⁄3 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
Want to learn more about milk coolers? Read up on them in the milk coolers buyer's guide.
DineXpress Milk Cooler, 49"L x 30"W x 36"H, 5 cubic feet storage, holds (448) 1/2 pint flat top milk cartons, removable lids, self-leveling dispensing platform, 16 ga. stainless steel top, 18 ga. stainless steel front & end panels, 5" diameter heavy duty swivel casters (2 with brakes), 1/3 HP, 120v/60/1-ph, 10' cord, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, UL listed (DMC)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Dinex DXDMC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Half Pint Cartons)||448|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Floor Drain|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 50 in|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|