The Pitco 65S LP gas fryer is built with a steel tank that has been pressure-blasted to a smooth finish for easy cleaning. The tank is welded together for high tolerances to heat fluctuation so it will last for the life of the fryer. The fryer's cabinet door and front are also built with easy-to-clean stainless steel, while the front and sides are built with galvanized steel.
The burner tubes inside this Pitco Frialator are equipped with stainless steel heat baffles designed for maximum heating efficiency. This means that oil temperatures recover quickly when cold food is added and that less heat is lost through the flue. This setup has two major advantages: improved gas economy and lower ambient kitchen temperatures.
The Pitco 65S has a 65 to 85 pound oil capacity, making it capable of frying as many as 120 pounds of French fries in a single hour. An included nickel-plated tube rack keeps fryer baskets at the optimal distance from the burner tubes, while a basket hanger gives cooks a safe and convenient place to hang baskets as they drain and cool.
- 65 - 85-lb. oil capacity
- Cooks up to 120-lb. of French fries per hour
- 150,000 BTU maximum gas input
- 18-in. x 18-in. frying area
- Durable, welded, stainless steel tank with pressure-blasted finish for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel cabinet front and door with galvanized sides and back
- Stainless steel heat baffles inside heat exchanger tubes make for fast, efficient heating
- Standing pilot light for quick startup
- Thermostatic controls maintain 200 - 400 degree F temperatures
- Gas control valve shuts off gas automatically if pilot light goes out
- High-limit shutoff cuts off gas supply if fryer exceeds 450 degrees F for safety
- 11⁄4-in. dia. NPT front drain for draining oil
- Includes 2 nickel-plated mesh baskets
- Nickel-plated tube rack keeps baskets from touching burner tubes
- Drain line cleanout rod lets users thoroughly remove sediment and oil from drain and pot
- Drain extension lets users safely drain oil into a disposal container or filter system
- Adjustable 6-in. legs allows for level installation on uneven floors
- Basket hanger lets baskets hang above oil to cool and drain
- Overall Dimensions: 205/32-in. W x 347/16-in. D x 543/8-in. H
- CSA-Gas and CSA-Design Listed; NSF Certified
Economy Tube-Fired Gas fryer, 65-80 pound oil capacity, floor model, stainless steel cabinet front, door, and tank, millivolt thermostat maintains temperature between 200°F (93°C) and 400°F (204°C), integrated gas control valve, 6" adjustable steel legs, 105,000 BTU/hr, NSF, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Pitco 65S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU per Fryer||150,000|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||80 lb|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor|