This Groen BPP-40G Eclipse 40-gallon braising pan has a heavy 5⁄8-inch-thick, steel-clad plate cooking surface mounted on an open-leg stand. Because of the strength of the plate, warping and distortion is eliminated. This braising pan is heated by the gas burner/combustion chamber. This combination delivers uniform heat over the cooking surface. The high-capacity pan has the ability to heat to 350 degrees in only four minutes.
The pan has a fully adjustable, one-piece cover with a vent. A vent is provided to control condensate build-up. The body of the Groen BPP-40G Eclipse braising pan has smooth and quick power tilting feature that operates with a motorized crank mechanism. The power tilt mechanism is operated by a powerful reversing DC motor, which is activated by a three-position control switch. The unit provides easy access to manual override capability that tilts the pan in case of power failure.
- Gas heated
- 40-gal. capacity
- 10-in. pan depth
- 5⁄8-in.-thick stainless-clad plate
- Built for fast heat up, fast cook times, and even cooking
- Pan heats to 350 degrees F in just 4 minutes
- Stainless steel construction
- One-piece cover with vent
- Precision thermostat regulates temperature for accurate cooking
- Standard etch marks for precise measuring
- Smooth and quick tilting with a motorized crank
- Accessible manual override on tilt mechanism
- Equipped with controls that allow operation at 7-degree angle to facilitate griddling
- Standard mounting bracket for either right-hand, left-hand, or rear-mounted faucet
- Durable cover hinges
- Water resistance makes it less susceptible to water splashback or spray
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 393⁄4-in. D x 431⁄2-in. H
- Made in the U.S.
- CSA design and NSF certified
Easy to Clean
- Improved design makes leg stands and edges easy-to-clean
- 3-in.-radius rounded interiors corners make interior easy to clean
- Stainless steel interiors with easy-to-clean sanitary finishes make cleanup efficient
- Pan body tilts past vertical to assist in cleaning
- Counterbalanced cover hinge ensures easy operation and cleaning
(146048) Eclipse Ergonomic Braising Pan, Nat. Gas, 40 Gallon Capacity, 10" deep pan, 38" pan height, power tilt, round tubular open leg base, s/s construction, w/ bullet feet, elec. spark ignition, 120V, 144,000 BTU. Options available at no additional cost: LP. Options available at additional cost: NG w/ tangent drawoff, and LP w/ tangent drawoff. Contact Customer Service for pricing.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Groen BPP-40GC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Tilting Braising Pans|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|