ECLIPSE Ergonomic Tilting Braising Pan
Model BPP30G - 30 Gallon - Gas Power Tilt
Standard: 10' Pan Depth, Bullet Feet, 0-2000' Elevation, Etch Marks, Faucet Bracket
Electric & Gas Features
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Performance, water resistance and ergonomics combined in one streamlined new design
- Narrow-width (only 38-1/2' wide for 30-gallon, only 48' wide for 40-gallon)
- Improved cleanability and aesthetics: rounded leg stands are easier to clean and design now features a one-piece lid with no hard to clean edges
- High performance -- fast, high-capacity pan heats to 350 degree F in just 4 minutes
- Faster heat-up, faster cook times and more even cooking
- Water-resistant -- less susceptible to water splashback or spray
- Center tilt design for pour path optimization also maximizes floor and aisle space
- Precision thermostat regulates temperature for accurate cooking
- single water-resistant control box
- Smooth-action, quick-tilting body will never jerk or halt when tilting pan -- only 23 turns for a full tilt
- Accessible manual override on power tilt models
- Improved counterbalanced cover hinge ensures easy operation and cleaning
- Increased pan size for true working capacity of 30 or 40 gallons
- Easy to reach right-, left-hand, or rear-mounted faucet
- Easy-to-clean, 3' radius rounded interiors -- no corners to clean
- Bullet feet are field-retrofittable & interchangeable with flanged feet or casters
- Strengthened cover hinges for increased durability and longer life
- Stainless steel interiors with easy-to-clean sanitary finishes make cleanup easy and fast
- Models are UL listed, CSA design certified and NSF listed, as applicable
- CE models available - contact Customer Service
- 5/8' thick clad
(146041) Eclipse Ergonomic Braising Pan, Nat. Gas, 30 Gallon Capacity, 10" deep pan, 38" pan height, power tilt, round tubular open leg base, s/s construction, w/ bullet feet, elec. spark ignition, 120V, 104,000 BTU. Options available at no additional cost: LP. Options available at additional cost: NG w/ tangent drawoff, and LP w/ tangent drawoff. Contact Customer Service for pricing.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Groen BPP-30G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Tilting Braising Pans|