This Groen BPM-40G Eclipse braising pan is a versatile piece of equipment; it can perform many different cooking tasks. The unit has a 10-inch pan depth, which provides optimal cooking space in this 40-gallon braising pan. The heavy plate in this model is 5⁄8 inches thick. The strength of this surface prevents warping and distortion. A gas burner/combustion chamber are used to heat the pan. This combination delivers more uniform heat throughout the entire cooking surface.
The braising pan uses a manual crank mechanism for tilting. It provides precise control during pouring of the pan contents for easy operation. The center-tilt design maximizes floor and aisle space. The pan tilts past a vertical position so contents can be thoroughly emptied and for efficient cleaning. The stainless steel construction of the Groen BPM-40G braising pan is polished to a 100-emery grit finish on the interior. This ensures maximum ease in cleaning and maintaining appearance.
- 40-gal. capacity
- 10-in. pan depth
- 5⁄8-in.-thick, steel-clad plate
- Gas heated
- One-piece cover with vent
- Stainless steel construction
- Standard etch marks for precise measuring in both gallons and liters
- Tilting motion is smooth and quick
- Body tilts past vertical to assist in cleaning
- 3-in.-radius pan interiors make cleaning easier
- Round, tubular open leg base with bullet feet
- Electric spark ignition
- Standard bracket for either right-side, left-side, or rear-mounted faucet bracket
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 393⁄4-in. D x 431⁄2-in. H
- Made in the U.S.
- CSA Design and NSF certified; UL listed
(146045) Eclipse Ergonomic Braising Pan, Nat. Gas, 40 Gallon Capacity, 10" deep pan, 38" pan height, manual tilt, round tubular open leg base, s/s construction, w/ bullet feet, elec. spark ignition, 120V, 144,000 BTU. Options available at no additional cost: NG w/ standing pilot, LP w/ spark ignition, and LP w/ standing pilot. Options available at additional cost: NG w/ tangent drawoff, NG w/ tangent drawoff and spark ignition, LP w/ tangent drawoff, and LP w/ tangent drawoff and spark ignition. Contact Customer Service for pricing.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Groen BPM-40G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Tilting Braising Pans|