The American Metalcraft SRBNB1 wire condiment rack has a flat side that allows for it being placed flush against a wall to save space. Its basket area is rounded to maximize the space available for organizing shakers, condiment bottles, and other tabletop items. The unit has a pair of clips on its flat side that can be used to hold a menu, while a 91⁄8-inch-tall circular card holder can be used to display table numbers or specials lists. The rack is constructed of heavy-duty wrought iron with a black finish. The American Metalcraft SRBNB1 wire condiment rack's bird's nest design provides an attractive presentation and can be paired with other American Metalcraft tabletop accessories with the same design.
- Constructed of durable wrought iron
- Flat side on basket can be placed flush against a wall to save space on the table
- Rounded basket area maximizes room available for organizing shakers, condiment bottles, and other tabletop items
- Wire clips on the rear can be used to hold a menu
- 91⁄8-in.-tall stand can be used to display table numbers and specials lists
- Wrought iron wire with a black finish
- Nest design gives tabletops a unique feel
- Wash by hand only
- Should not be scoured by abrasive cleaners or steel wool
- Overall Dimensions: 55⁄8 in. L x 8 in. W x 91⁄8 in. H
Birdnest Condiment Rack, 5-5/8" x 8" x 9-1/8"H, semi round with flat back, clips for menu, center handle with slot for table number (not included), wire, black finish
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Metalcraft SRBNB1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet