The American Metalcraft PTP16 perforated pizza pan is made of durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum. There are 3⁄8-inch perforations in the pan’s bottom to cook pizzas quickly and provide a crispy crust, and moisture is released to keep cooked pizzas fresh. Since the American Metalcraft PTP16 wide rim pizza pan has a standard weight, it is easy to move around the kitchen.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant, 18-ga. aluminum construction supports commercial applications
- Crispy crust is created thanks to 3⁄8-in. perforations in the bottom of the pan
- Moisture escapes through the perforations to keep the pizza fresh
- Lift and move the pan easily with its standard weight
- Hand wash only
- Prevent thinning and softening by using a detergent made for aluminum
- Overall Dimensions: 16 in. outer dia. x 14 in. inner dia.
Pizza Pan, wide rim, 16", perforated, 18 gauge aluminum
American Metalcraft PTP16 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Pizza Supplies|