The American Metalcraft PTP16 perforated pizza pan is made of durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum. There are 3⁄8-inch perforations in the pan’s bottom to cook pizzas quickly and provide a crispy crust, and moisture is released to keep cooked pizzas fresh. Since the American Metalcraft PTP16 wide rim pizza pan has a standard weight, it is easy to move around the kitchen.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant, 18-ga. aluminum construction supports commercial applications
- Crispy crust is created thanks to 3⁄8-in. perforations in the bottom of the pan
- Moisture escapes through the perforations to keep the pizza fresh
- Lift and move the pan easily with its standard weight
- Hand wash only
- Prevent thinning and softening by using a detergent made for aluminum
- Overall Dimensions: 16 in. outer dia. x 14 in. inner dia.
Pizza Pan, wide rim, 16", perforated, 18 gauge aluminum
American Metalcraft PTP16 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
American Metalcraft PTP16 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"1mm (18 g) is still pretty thin, but it did the job. I have better pans of other brands, but this one is rather inexpensive (there is an excepti..."
"1mm (18 g) is still pretty thin, but it did the job. I have better pans of other brands, but this one is rather inexpensive (there is an exception from a large-box store that has a much better pan at a similar price to this one). However, the larger holes allow for melted cheese to escape down for my thin pizza (handmade, so the dough may have little holes). Not to mention bottom semolina. This is better suited for manufactured frozen pizza or other goods that do not spill out their contents (like cheese or sauce). I would recommend to a friend after inquiring what it will be used for."