The American Metalcraft MTUB63 galvanized tub is great for serving large food portions, like crab leg clusters, and buckets of beer, with plenty of room for bottles and ice. The 27-ounce galvanized tin pail can be used to complement rustic and farm-to-table place settings. The American Metalcraft MTUB63 galvanized tub has sturdy metal loop handles on opposite sides of each other that make carrying the tub easier, even when it's full. Should not be used to serve acidic food or cleaned with acidic substances. It should be hand washed only.
- 27-oz. capacity is great for serving crab legs, buckets of beer, and more
- Galvanized tin is lightweight
- Metal loop handles on opposite sides of the tub make it easy to carry
- Should not be used with acidic foods or cleaners
- Should be washed by hand with a mild soap
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. dia. x 3 in. H
Tub, 27 oz., 6" dia. x 3"H, round, side handles, galvanized tin
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
American Metalcraft MTUB63 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Serving Items|
American Metalcraft MTUB63 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I am using this for a centerpiece with a wine bottle in the center and flower arrangements around the base. I like the size and the depth of thi..."
"I am using this for a centerpiece with a wine bottle in the center and flower arrangements around the base. I like the size and the depth of this little galvanized tub. Just what I was looking for."