The American Metalcraft MTUB12 tub has a 95-ounce capacity that works well for serving drinks on ice and large dishes like seafood boils. It can also be used as a centerpiece, or to hold napkins, flatware, and other items on buffet lines. The galvanized metal gives the piece a rustic look and enables it to stand up to heavy use. There are loop handles on opposite sides of the tub that make it easy to carry. This tub should only be hand washed in warm water with a mild detergent. The material is susceptible to scratching if abrasives are used in cleaning. To prevent rusting, the American Metalcraft MTUB12 tub should be dried quickly.
- 95-oz. (2.8 L) capacity
- Galvanized metal gives a rustic look and is durable
- Loop handles on opposite sides of the tub make it easy to carry
- Should be used to hold acidic items
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild detergent; abrasive sponges and cleaning tools with bristles should not be used
- Dry quickly after washing
- Should not be refrigerated or soaked in water
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. dia. x 3 in. H
Tub, 95 oz., 12" dia. x 3"H, round, side handles, galvanized tin
American Metalcraft MTUB12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Serving Items|
American Metalcraft MTUB12 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I used this to hold water bottles at my daughters wedding. I filled the bottom with ice and arranged bottles to look appealing. This kept the w..."
"I used this to hold water bottles at my daughters wedding. I filled the bottom with ice and arranged bottles to look appealing. This kept the water bottles cold for guests, but saved on the wedding labels getting soggy! Worked perfectly and didn't take up a lot of space as other drinks were available but yet another choice of drink for guests."