The American Metalcraft HC5014 pizza pan's 2-inch depth makes it perfect for preparing deep-dish and thick-crust pizzas. The 14-inch-diameter pan is made of 14-gauge aluminum, which is durable and provides efficient heat transfer to the pizza. It has a HardCoat finish that also promotes fast baking and helps prevent pizzas from sticking to the pan. The American Metalcraft HC5014 pizza pan's self-stacking design can be used to keep storage organized or to protect pre-made crusts from contamination prior to baking.
- HardCoat finish speeds the baking process, is non-stick, and is formulated to resist flaking
- 14-gauage anodized aluminum pan can withstand heavy use
- Nests into other pans to save storage space
- Pans can hold dough before baking, protecting it from contamination while stacked, so it can be kept ready to speed prep
- Should be seasoned before use (see manufacturer's instructions)
- Should only be washed by hand
- Overall Dimensions: 14 in. top dia. x 137⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 2 in. D
Pizza Pan, straight-sided, self-stacking, 14" dia., 2" deep, solid, 14 gauge aluminum, with hardcoat (custom made/non-returnable item), Made in USA
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Metalcraft HC5014 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet