The American Metalcraft CAR16SPHC pizza pan is made of a hard coat anodized aluminum, heating quickly and evenly. There are 3⁄8-inch perforations in the pan’s bottom to cook the pizza bottom quickly while producing a brown crust. Moisture can escape through the perforations to ensure finished pizzas stay fresh. The pizza pan has a 16-inch outer diameter, 15-inch inner diameter, and 11⁄16-inch depth.
- Hard coat anodized aluminum produces faster results than most aluminum pans since it heats quickly
- 3⁄8-in. perforations create a path for air to flow, quickly cooking the pizza bottom evenly while browning the crust
- Perforated bottom lets moisture escape
- Sheeted dough can be placed over the unfinished, sharp top edge and cut
- Nests with other CAR series pizza pans
- Overall dimensions: 16 in. outer dia. x 15 in. inner dia. x 11⁄16 in. D
Pizza Pan, 16" dia., 11/16" deep, 14 gauge aluminum, car pan with hardcoat, perforated
American Metalcraft CAR16SPHC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||BDLPA16|
|Product Type||Pizza Supplies|
American Metalcraft CAR16SPHC Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Owl Jolson said...
"I love this Pizza pan it works great with high heat, it is sturdy and made to last. I have one for over 15 years from the manufacture and it has..."
"I love this Pizza pan it works great with high heat, it is sturdy and made to last. I have one for over 15 years from the manufacture and it has held up."