The American Metalcraft 2616 pizza peel offers a classic method of transferring pizzas. Its wooden blade releases raw dough and has tapered edges that help slide pizzas onto the peel. This peel doubles as a serving or cutting board and should not be soaked in water or placed in the dishwasher.
- Durable wood withstands high temperatures
- Raw dough slides cleanly off the peel
- Tapered edges slip under pizzas for quick removal
- Functional cutting board and serving platter
- Not dishwasher safe
- May warp or crack if soaked
- Blade dimensions: 17 in. L x 16 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 26 in. L x 16 in. W
- Made in the U.S.
Pizza Peel, 16" x 17" blade, 26" overall length, wood
American Metalcraft 2616 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Pizza Supplies|
American Metalcraft 2616 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
S Glenn said...
"Perfect for sliding pizza on and off the 16" cast iron griddle I cook pizza on. Item might be a bit difficult to store for some, but I found the..."
"Perfect for sliding pizza on and off the 16" cast iron griddle I cook pizza on. Item might be a bit difficult to store for some, but I found the ideal place in my kitchen."