The American Metalcraft 2212 pizza peel’s wooden construction can withstand high temperatures and provides an appealing, classic look. The board has tapered edges that slide cleanly under pizzas without sticking to the dough and can function as a cutting or serving board. This peel should not be soaked in water or washed in a dishmachine since either could cause the wood to crack or warp.
- Durable wooden construction creates a classic feel
- Withstands high temperatures and quickly releases raw dough
- Tapered edges slide smoothly under pizzas
- Suitable as a cutting or serving board
- Not dishwasher safe
- Soaking in water can cause cracking and warping
- Blade dimensions: 13 in. L x 12 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 22 in. L x 12 in. W
- Made in the U.S.
Pizza Peel, 12" x 13" blade, 22" overall length, wood
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Metalcraft 2212-PEEL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet