The American Metalcraft 18916SPHC perforated pizza disk is durable and rust resistant since it is made of aluminum. Through an electro-chemical process, the aluminum surface is converted into an aluminum oxide, creating a hard coat finish that will not flake off. It produces an evenly baked crust since air can flow through the 3⁄8-inch perforations.
- Made of aluminum to provide rust and scratch resistance
- Surface has gone through an electro-chemical process that converts the aluminum surface into an aluminum oxide, which creates a hard coat finish that will not flake off
- (456) 3⁄8-in. holes provide a path for air circulation, producing an evenly baked crust
- Standard weight is easy to lift and move
- Wash by hand with detergents made for aluminum
- 16-in. diameter
- Made in the U.S.
Pizza Disk, 16", super perforated, 456 holes, 18 gauge anodized aluminum, with hardcoat
American Metalcraft 18916SPHC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Pizza Supplies|