The Rösle 25053 cleaning brush scrapes away cooked-on food off grill grates. Four individual brushes are held in place with a screw set to create the brush head. These bristles can be replaced when they are worn out or break. To lengthen the lives of the bristles, they can be rotated. The handle is constructed of stainless steel for durability in commercial settings. The Rösle 25053 cleaning brush measures 18.3 inches long by 2.8 inches wide.
- Made to clean grill grates
- Easily scrubs away cooked-on food
- 4 brass brushes are held in place with a screw set that can be removed for replacing
- 25090 bristles can be replaced on the brush
- Individual brushes can be rotated to lengthen their lives
- Handle is constructed of 18/10 stainless steel for durability
- Overall Dimensions: 18.3 in. L x 2.8 in. W
Barbeque cleaning brush
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Rosle 25053 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet