This slicer from Rosle is ideal for slicing firm tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. Constructed from 18/10 stainless steel, this slicer is stain, scratch, and dent resistant, while also being easy to clean. Ten serrated blades on this 6.2-inch slicer facilitate a neat and quick slicing of tomatoes and balls of mozzarella cheese. The slice created is approximately 7-milimeters thick, for slices of tomatoes and mozzarella cheese that are an ideal size for use on appetizers, sandwiches, salads, and pizzas. The base component of this Rosle tomato or mozzarella slicer ensures that juice is retained for mess free operation. Two lateral handles on this slicer provide a safe, working movement and a firm grip.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Tomato/Mozzarella Slicer
- (10) serrated blades slice easily through tomatoes or mozzarella cheese
- 6.3-in. L x 3.9-in. Dia.
- Ergonomic handles are laterally placed for easy of use
- 18/10 stainless steel construction resists corrosion and damage
- Slices approx. 7-mm. thick are perfect for appetizers, salads, or pizzas
- Base included for mess free operation
- Dishwasher safe
Tomato/Mozzarella Slicer, (10) serrated blades, 6.3" length x 3.9" diameter, ergonomic handles, Rosle
Rosle 12755 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Cooks' Tools & Gadgets|
|Type||Fruit & Vegetable Tools|