Crafted in France by Mauviel, this M'heritage mini saucepan's superior construction and beauty makes it a favorite of professional chefs and home cooks alike. The exterior of this 3.54-inch mini saucepan and lid have a polished copper construction, a material unrivaled for its ability to transfer and distribute heat. The interior has an 18/10 stainless steel interior that is nonreactive and easy to clean. The perfect size for making or heating a small amount of sauce, heating soup or a side dish, or even reheating leftovers, this essential saucepan is unparalleled for its versatility and superior heat conductivity. A beautiful bronze handle attached with stainless steel rivets completes this mini saucepan's gorgeous design.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- 3.54-in. design is perfect for serving or preparing a single serving
- .3-qt. capacity
- Long bronze handle adds to this pans beauty and makes it easy to pour
- Polished copper exterior provides superior heat conductivity allowing for quick cooking or warming
- 18/10 stainless steel is durable and scratch resistant and will not transfer any flavor along with being easy to clean
- Overall Dimensions: 13.4-in. L x 3.54-in. Dia.
M'150b Sauce Pan, 3-1/2" diameter, .3 qt. capacity, 18/10 stainless steel interior with 1.5mm copper exterior, long bronze handle
Mauviel 6528.03 Specifications
|Category||Tabletop & Serving|
|Special Features||Bronze Handles|
|Type||Presentation Cookware / Serveware|