This Mauviel M'passion copper jam pan is perfect for heating fruits and sugars when making delicious jams and jellies. The interior of the jam pan is not lined which means it wont react with the fruits during the cooking process.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Mauviel M'passion Copper Jam Pan
- Perfect for heating fruits and sugars when making delicious jams and jellies
- The interior of the jam pan is not lined, which means it won't react with the fruits during the cooking process
- For a sturdy grip, two bronze side handles are durably riveted in place
- Copper is two times more conductive than aluminum and ten times more than stainless steel, which makes it the very best material for quick and even heating
- For additional safety copper is also very quick to cool down
M'passion Jam Pan, 10.6 qt., 14.1" dia., without lid, riveted bronze ring handles, oven safe, suitable for gas, electric, and halogen hobs, copper, hammered finish
Mauviel 2193.36 Specifications
|Type||Sauce Pans & Sauciers|
|Special Features||Bronze Handles|
Mauviel 2193.36 Customer Reviews
"I bought the cooper pan to make jams and marmalades. The wide open rim makes it easy to add ingredients, stir, and skim."
"We use this pan to cook jam on a gas range. This is the pan recommended in the Blue Chair Jam book. Jam cooks quickly and evenly, without burning. The huge surface area allows the jam to boil off water quickly. It works perfectly for what it is designed to do Also, the pan is beautiful hanging on the wall! Since the pan is solid copper and copper is relatively soft, the bottom shows scratches where it was dragged on the cast iron range grates."
"Bought as a housewarming gift! Very pleased with quality!"