This Summit STC1 thermoelectric wine chiller is sized for countertops. The unit has an eight-bottle capacity. The bottles are stored in an upright position and illuminated by an energy efficient LED light through a glass window. This insulated chiller has a wide, adjustable temperature range of 44 degrees Fahrenheit to 66 degrees Fahrenheit. This allows the unit to properly cool white, blush, and red wines. The temperature is displayed on a digital thermostat with electronic controls located on the front of the unit for convenience.
The chiller works with no compressor, which allows for quieter operation. The lack of a compressor in the Summit STC1 wine chiller also creates an environment without vibration. Harmful vibrations can damage the taste and consistency of a wine collection. The unit has an environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
- Thermoelectric wine chiller
- 8-bottle capacity
- Upright storage
- Holds wine in a ready-to-serve temperature range of 44 degrees F to 66 degrees F
- Digital thermostat
- 2 interior fans circulate air among all bottles
- Vibration-free operation helps preserve wine's quality
- Glass windows
- Energy efficient LED light
- Environmentally friendly design with no chemical cooling agents
- Overall Dimensions: 287⁄8-in. W x 123⁄4-in. D x 93⁄8-in. H
Wine Chiller, thermoelectric, holds up to 8 open wine bottles upright, digital thermostat, LED light, black cabinet, front glass window for label display, temperature range 44°F to 66°F, interior fans, 115v/60/1, 2.0 amps, 6' cord, ETL
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit STC1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Temperature||44°F to 66°F|