The Summit SPF5DSSTB5ADA undercounter freezer is designed for general purpose or medical use. This unit measures 32 inches in height, so it works for use under lower ADA compliant counters. This unit features three drawers, each of which has a stainless steel towel bar handles that provide easy access to the interior.
The fully finished stainless steel cabinet allows the unit to be left freestanding as well as built-in. The precise digital thermostat is externally located on the bottom front of the freezer to allow adjustments without opening any of the drawers. The Summit SPF5DSSTB5ADA freezer has a hospital-grade cord and a three-pronged green dot plug for additional safety in medical environments.
- ADA compliant undercounter freezer
- One-section unit has three drawers, each with a horizontal towel bar style handle
- Built-in or freestanding unit
- Manual defrost operation for reduced temperature variations
- Digital thermostat has an external readout and makes precise temperature control easy
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Hospital grade cord and green dot plug for use in medical facilities
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 233⁄4 in. W x 231⁄2 in. D x 32 in. H
- UL listed
Outdoor Freezer, frost-free, built-in or freestanding, stainless steel wrapped door, towel bar handle, front lock, black cabinet, digital thermostat, LED lighting, adjustable chrome shelves, weatherproof design, ADA compliant 115v/60/1, 2.0 amps, ETL-S (Commercial)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit SPF5DSSTB5ADA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||ADA Compliant|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 years compessor|