The Summit SCR600L countertop refrigerator has a double-pane, tempered glass door that retains cold air and allows customers to easily see products you are selling. Four shelves are adjustable to accommodate various products and remove for cleaning out the interior. Since the liner is one piece, cleaning out the interior is simple because there are no corners or cracks. A rocker switch in the cabinet lets you turn the interior light on or off as needed. The door is reversible for convenience if you decide to move equipment around. The Summit SCR600L countertop refrigerator is freestanding since the cabinet is fully finished. Its white exterior lets you easily put the unit in any environment.
- White cabinet fits into any establishment
- Fully finished so the unit is appropriate for freestanding installation
- Double-pane, tempered glass on the door keeps cold air in the cabinet
- Maintenance needs are reduced with the automatic defrost system
- Cleaning is easier with the one-piece interior liner since there are no corners or cracks
- 4 shelves easily remove for cleaning and adjust to accommodate various products
- Door is reversible for convenience
- Rocker switch lets you turn the interior light on and off
- R-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Lock on the front prevents unwanted access
- Glass door shows off merchandise easily
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 33.5 in. H
- UL listed
Refrigerated Merchandiser, reach-in, single-section, freestanding, 23.63"W x 23.5"D x 33.5"H, 5.5 cu. ft. capacity, reversible door swing, automatic defrost, adjustable glass shelves, interior light & liner, adjustable thermostat, white cabinet finish, double pane tempered glass door, freestanding, self-contained, 115v/60/1, cord & plug, UL, ULC, ETL-Sanitation to NSF-7 (Commercial)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit SCR600L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||17 - 30 in|